The Airport and Flights is dedicated to encouraging the growth, development and distribution of free themed content, and to hosting the content of this content for the public free of charge.
- We do not take an editorial role: Because we collect all of the information from public sources we do not edit or modify the content. In this case we are not responsible for content that contain wrong or outdated information.
- You are responsible for your own actions: You are legally responsible for your use of the content, so for your own protection you should exercise caution and avoid using of unconfirmed content. The content provided here should not be used as reference.
- You may find some material objectionable or erroneous: Because we provide a wide array of content that is produced or gathered by open sources, you may encounter material that you find offensive, erroneous, misleading, mislabeled, or otherwise objectionable. We therefore ask that you use common sense and proper judgment when using our services.
- Our content is for general informational purposes only: Although we host a great deal of information that pertains to professional topics, this content is presented for general informational purposes only. It should not be taken as professional advice. Please seek independent professional counseling from someone who is licensed or qualified in the applicable area in lieu of acting on any information, opinion, or advice contained in one of the Project websites.
Refraining from Certain Activities
Certain activities, whether legal or illegal, may be harmful to other users and violate our rules, and some activities may also subject you to liability. Therefore, for your own protection and for that of other users, you may not engage in such activities on our sites. These activities include, but are not limited to:
- Harassing and Abusing Others
– Engaging in harassment, threats, stalking, spamming, or vandalism; and
– Transmitting chain mail, junk mail, or spam to other users.
- Violating the Privacy of Others
– Infringing the privacy rights of others (which may include the laws where you live or where you view the content);
– Soliciting personally identifiable information for purposes of harassment, exploitation, violation of privacy; and
– Soliciting personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18 for an illegal purpose or violating any applicable law regarding the health or well-being of minors.
- Engaging in False Statements, Impersonation, or Fraud
– Intentionally or knowingly posting content that constitutes libel or defamation;
– With the intent to deceive, posting content that is false or inaccurate;
– Attempting to impersonate another user or individual, misrepresenting your affiliation with any individual or entity, or using the username of another user with the intent to deceive; and
– Engaging in fraud.
- Committing Infringement
– Infringing copyrights, trademarks, patents, or other proprietary rights under applicable law.
- Misusing Our Services for Other Illegal Purposes
– Using the services in a manner that is inconsistent with applicable law.
- Engaging in Disruptive and Illegal Misuse of Facilities
– Distributing content that contains any viruses, malware, worms, Trojan horses, malicious code, or other device that could harm our technical infrastructure or system or that of our users;
– Engaging in automated uses of the site that are abusive or disruptive of the services and have not been approved;
– Disrupting the services by placing an undue burden on a Project website or the networks or servers connected with a Project website;
– Disrupting the services by inundating any of the Project websites with communications or other traffic that suggests no serious intent to use the Project website for its stated purpose;
-Knowingly accessing, tampering with, or using any of our non-public areas in our computer systems without authorization; and
– Probing, scanning, or testing the vulnerability of any of our technical systems or networks unless all the following conditions are met:
— such actions do not unduly abuse or disrupt our technical systems or networks;
— such actions are not for personal gain (except for credit for your work);
— you report any vulnerabilities to MediaWiki developers (or fix it yourself); and
— you do not undertake such actions with malicious or destructive intent.
Licensing of Content
You agree to the following licensing requirements:
- Different pages are licensed under various licenses:
– Check our Imprint page to see detailed license information;
Third-party Websites and Resources
You are solely responsible for your use of any third-party websites or resources. Although the Projects contain links to third-party websites and resources, we do not endorse and are not responsible or liable for their availability, accuracy, or the related content, products, or services (including, without limitation, any viruses or other disabling features), nor do we have any obligation to monitor such third-party content.
We do our best to provide informational content to a very wide audience, but your use of our services is at your sole risk. We provide these services on an “as is” and “as available” basis, and we expressly disclaim all express or implied warranties of all kinds, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. We make no warranty that our services will meet your requirements, be safe, secure, uninterrupted, timely, accurate, or error-free, or that your information will be secure.
Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through your use of our services is done at your own discretion and risk, and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material. You agree that we have no responsibility or liability for the deletion of, or the failure to store or to transmit, any content or communication maintained by the service. We retain the right to create limits on use and storage at our sole discretion at any time with or without notice.
Limitation on Liability
The Airport and Flights will not be liable to you or to any other party for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data, or other intangible losses, regardless of whether we were advised of the possibility of such damage.
All modifications will be noticed at the top of this page, containing date – when modifications has been made.